Saturday, March 31, 2012

28 weeks


How far along: 28 weeks, 5 days.
How big is baby: eggplant; 10 inches crown-to-rump or 15-16 inches head-to-heels and maybe a shade over 2 lbs in weight.
Total weight gain: Another week, another pound. Thanks goes to the yummy cookies 'n creme cake for Randy's birthday! Total is up to 14lbs.
Maternity clothes: And the other option is? I will say that I could not wear my regular scrub bottoms at this time with Jonah because I had already started to swell so much in my thighs/pelvis. I'm happy to say, still wearing my regular scrub bottoms to work (just have to fold them over and hike 'em up!)
Cravings: I can't believe it has taken me this long to mention my absolute love for apples! I really think I have had one super juicy and crunchy Fuji apple most days for several months now. They are just wonderfully perfect.
Sleep: I need more! Wow, I must have hit a brick wall entering my 3rd trimester. I have been so exhausted this week. That really fatigued, can't manage to do anything after I get home from work, want to crawl straight into bed type of exhaustion. Maybe the first trimester fatigue is coming back to haunt me! Hoping it's just temporary.
Movement: Oh yes. And maybe my memory is wrong, but I really feel like this baby is stronger than Jonah was, but then again, dragon tends to "tickle" me more than J did.
Best moment this week: We made a decision (finally)! I'm happy to say that we officially have a paint color! :) Ha, I wish I could say that about a name for this kiddo. And we've ordered our crib and glider for Dragon's nursery.
What I miss: My pelvis is shifting and I wish it would stop.
What I am looking forward to: Name and nursery. That's pretty much my life these days. If I'm not going through 40,000 names (again), then I'm perusing nursery decor.
What's different this time: Or not so different. Hello, reflux. I wondered if you'd make an appearance. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment