How big is baby: butternut squash-sized; about 2.75lbs in weight, 10.5 inches crown-to-rump and 15-17 inches head-to-heels in length
Total weight gain: two pounds this week? Total up to 16lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes (duh). I'm excited about this weather change from a clothing standpoint! I've been loving my maternity skirts and dresses in this weather. Oh, and linen pants! :)
Cravings: No new cravings, just starving. I think he's on the verge of a growth spurt because I am back to being ravenous at meal time. And hungry between meals.
Sleep: Just fine. I am very exhausted these days though.
Movement: Always and everywhere but my left side. Strange.
Best moment this week: We got our glider/ottoman! Now to assemble it.
What I miss: My skin not feeling like it's stretching to the max. I've been lathering on my shea butter like crazy over the past couple weeks because it feels like my belly is going to rip open at times!
What I am looking forward to: We have some yard work to get done over the next few weekends, but otherwise our main project is getting the nursery set up.
What's different this time: I still haven't had any major signs of swelling (yet). I'm still wearing my wedding rings without trouble and my feet aren't swelling (or if they are, it's barely noticeable). Fingers crossed it stays that way despite the heat that's coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment