Thursday, March 8, 2012

25 weeks



How far along: 25 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: Produce - eggplant or rutabaga in size. Head to heels length is up to 13.5 inches, but crown-to-rump is close to 9 inches. Average weight is right at 1.5 lbs.
Total weight gain: I'm a little suspicious of my scale right now - I think it might be having issues. Despite the issues, I've averaged a pound for the week, bring the total to 11.5. Today my scale said I lost half a pound?!
Maternity clothes: Yes. I'm basically down to 4 scrub tops that are non-maternity that I can still comfortably wear. All my other tops are stretched way too tight across my middle, or looking way too short on me. Pretty comfy in most of my maternity stuff. Looking forward to the nice weather sticking because I've got some dresses that look so comfortable!
Cravings: Pudding. I want pudding. I will get some this weekend come hell or high water.
Sleep: Me love sleep. And I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I have been extremely comfortable these past couple weeks. Hope it lasts a little while longer!
Movement: At times, he is persistent. Tonight, he has been moving around every couple minutes for about 4 hours straight. Kinda crazy. And, I'm pretty sure he's had hiccups twice this week! :)
Best moment this week: Went a little consignment crazy this past weekend and loaded up on stuff for Jonah and Dragon. This whole opposite season thing is a little annoying though.
What I miss: My skin not feeling super stretched across my abdomen. I don't remember it feeling this tight, but it has been feeling that way recently. Also, I've had to migrate up to my maternity bras. Boo.
What I am looking forward to: There's a reasonable chance that we may start looking at fabric for Dragon's room this weekend. I've asked my mom to bring over the items we already have so we can start visualizing and planning the room out in layout and design. I'm feeling a time crunch.
What's different this time: Having reflux is the same, but it's been very inconsistent this time. I will have it burning up a storm for an evening and then I won't have it again for a week! I'm not complaining, since I'd rather it be infrequent and not tearing up the lining of my esophagus. I guess it was later with Jonah, but I had reflux pretty much everyday with him and I think that's part of why I drank so much stinkin' milk.

After this weekend, I'll have less than 100 days left!! And closing out the second trimester soon, too! Yikes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment