How big is baby: large mango or papaya; basically a foot long and a full pound!
Total weight gain: up and down this week. For the last 3 days my scale has shown almost no gain except about a pound this morning, so I'll just be conservative and assume that pound is gonna stick. Up 9.5lbs total.
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. I actually was able to dress up like a normal human being in non-maternity pants AND top in one outfit! It was amazing. But alas, I mostly stick to the maternity section of my wardrobe.
Cravings: Nothing really this week. Stocked up on girl scout cookies so I should be set for a little while. :)
Sleep: Still going good.
Movement: Alien. Boxer. Something crazy is going on in there! He's very visible from the outside now when he exercises.
Best moment this week: Tough call, but I was pretty stoked to be dressed in non-maternity for a night. And did some major shopping between consignment over the weekend and I managed to go to Kohl's on the first day of their goldstar clearance (which was 25% off already 70-90% marked items AND I had a 30% off coupon). Hard to pass up simple "play clothes" for both boys when they ring up for 70 cents!
What I'm looking forward to: One of these days I am going to sit down and start picking through Jonah's newborn-3 month bin of clothes to see what exactly is usable from our December baby in June. I'll get going on all this preparation work one of these days... Like actually starting on the nursery instead of just dreaming and scheming.
What I miss: I could really use an alcoholic beverage one of these days. Just a nice glass of red wine or a cold beer. Just one.
What's different this time: It's flying by. Seriously. It dawned on me today that March is next week and I enter the third trimester in March! Eek! I'm starting to feel the rush in getting things together. But otherwise, I feel that things are actually quite similar at this point.

So I am two trimesters behind, but congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete