How big is baby: produce: spaghetti squash or papaya. Approximately 8-10 inches in length and 12-16 ounces. [I did ask my OB how big baby dragon was on the ultrasound since I failed to learn that information before, and he was 7.3oz - which is apparently fiftieth percentile. Just for comparison, at Jonah's 18week ultrasound, he was 8 oz. Interestingly enough, the OB said that there was a really good chance that Jonah was born on the small side likely because of the symptoms I was having late in pregnancy. No one had ever told me that before, so I found it a little enlightening.]
Total weight gain: not my favorite topic. I feel like everything I eat is sticking to me right now. I swear I haven't changed my diet significantly and yet these pounds just keep adding up!! Ugh. My scale and OB scale say I'm up to 8.5lbs. Boo.
Maternity clothes: no change here though!
Cravings: nothing new, but man, I am super thirsty these days. I know I have not been drinking enough water (since they recommend that you drink like half an ocean while pregnant), but still... pass the water, please!
Sleep: I just need more. And preferably less kicking from the inside which prevents me from falling back asleep!
Movement: regular gymnastics in there.
Best moment this week: It's officially consignment sale season! Yessss! And the quadruple screen test was negative, so that's kinda awesome. :)
What I'm looking forward to: Besides more consignment sales? ;) Haven't made a move on the nursery at all. Guess I'll need to get around to that at some point... hmph. Yay for glucose tolerance test at the next OB visit - NOT!
What's different this time: At this point with Jonah, I was already starting to have the swelling symptoms in my feet, but I don't have them this time (so far)! I think my hands may be a slight bit swollen, but I can still easily take my rings on and off, so it can't be much.

No comments:
Post a Comment