How far along: 34 weeks, 2 days
How big is baby: honeydew or canteloupe; average is 4.75 lbs in weight and between 17-18 inches in lengthTotal weight gain: 1.5-2lbs this week. I think I'm a little bit swollen this week, hence my number a little higher for only one week. Total to 22lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. Usually yes, occasionally no since I can still sneak myself into non-maternity pants, dresses and shirts. :)
Cravings: Ice cream? Yum. Non-discriminatory on the flavor. This is no fire-breathing dragon baby... he's a sweet tooth dragon baby!
Sleep: Wonderfully, still. Confession: night waking for bladder emptying, but only once a night. And then I chug more water from my nightstand tumbler before falling asleep again.
Movement: Soccer player? Hard to believe, but I am starting to feel his movements lower in my pelvis. Seems a bit too early for that.
Best moment this week: Ta-da! Dragon's curtains are up!! And I love them! Room isn't finished yet, I still need a few items to complete it.
What I miss: Not swelling up in the heat? Skin not stretching super tight? Going to bed without reflux? Any of those... and an amaretto sour.
What I am looking forward to: Being home with both of my boys! For a moment, I'm not freaking out and really looking forward to spending the summer with my little man and my new little man. Had one of those moments where I realized I didn't know I could love Jonah so much, so I figure my heart will only learn to grow bigger to make room for this sweet boy and not take away the love I have for J.
What's different this time: A ton of family coming to visit starting the week Dragon is due and continuing for 3 weeks?? Kinda stresses me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment