Sunday, April 29, 2012

32 weeks


How far along: 32 weeks, 6 days
How big is baby: size of a jicama or squash; around 3.75lbs and almost 17 inches head-to-heels
Total weight gain: 18lbs, according to my scale. This is when my weight really started getting wacky with Jonah. So far, I have held about 5lbs less throughout this pregnancy compared to the first time. Another official weigh-in on Wednesday this week.
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I broke out the maternity shorts this week. Even though I don't wear them much, my dresses are the most comfortable!
Cravings: love- lemon yogurt. hate- butternut squash. I really thought I was going to throw up making Jonah's squash this past week. Yuck!
Sleep: out like a light. Some hot flashes at night, but usually nothing that really bothers me. 
Movement: constantly. I can definitely feel that he is getting bigger!
Best moment this week: nursery painted- check! Crib and glider assembled - check! Bedding purchased- check! Went through Jonah's newborn clothes- check! Organized pantry- check! Nesting has officially begun, people.
What I miss: Instant reflux when I bend over. That can go away...
What I am looking forward to: Another OB appointment this week (yep, they're every 2 weeks now!) and getting the stuff on the walls of the nursery. It's starting to come together!
What's different this time: No swelling, same reflux, more pelvic twinges. That pretty much sums it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment