
How far along: 18 weeks, 4 days
How big is baby: large tomato or sweet potato; average size is between 5 and 7 ounces, and 5-6 inches long. Although my OB said that average babies are around 10-12 ounces between 18-20 weeks...
Total weight gain: according to my scale, 2 pounds. According to the OB scale, 3 pounds. So let's just go 3.
Maternity clothes: still flirting in between. Some days I stick to my regular wardrobe, and other days I wear maternity. I guess I should enjoy these days while I still have them.
Cravings: mmmm.... apples and caramel dip! Starting to get back into this milk-drinking habit I was in when I was pregnant with Jonah. And I think I'm gonna need a root beer float... Jonah loved salty, this kid has me wanting sweets!
Sleep: No problems, other than falling asleep on the couch many nights now and not waking up when Randy tries to get me to come to bed... and then waking up somewhere between midnight and 2am to drag myself up to bed. :-/
Movement: Yep. And Randy got to feel the baby move this week! Just once so far, but still super cool.
Best moment this week: ultrasound. Don't you worry, I'll share the results... soon. :)
What's different this time: I feel more relaxed about the pregnancy. I guess because I have that experience under my belt, I don't feel as worried and unprepared like I did before.
No comments:
Post a Comment