- I weighed our 12 week old little man this morning on our scale and got 13 lbs! He goes back to the pediatrician for his 2nd hepatits B vaccine in a week and I hope to sneak him on to their scale for an official weigh-in. But for now, our scale will have to do.
- Jonah started his daycare on Monday and I returned to work. I am working 4 days a week with Wednesday off so I can spend some time with the little guy. Fridays are also a smidge shorter.
- He has officially made the switch to his room! Every night for the past couple weeks he has slept in his room, in his crib. Occasionally he has woken up around 2am, but for the most part he has been sleeping in 6-8 hour chunks without a problem. Our latest battle has been switching him from his swaddle sack to a sleep sack. Last night he slept 7 hours in his sleep sack, so we're moving in the right direction!
- With the weather getting nice the last week or so, we've been able to get outside and take walks in his carrier so he can see the world!
- Sitting supported on the couch or a lap has become one of his favorite things to do. He loves to sit up and look around, plus it gives him a chance to play with his new favorite toys...
check out all that dark hair coming in!
- He found his hands! Jonah loves to just sit and bring his hands together or play with objects in his lap. Fingers, rings, fabric on blankets, anything. He's starting to discover the world of touch.
- Tummy time is coming along, but it's still a battle. He likes it but doesn't always participate in the way I envisioned. It seems his hands are just too close to his mouth and distract him! :)
- We purchased a new toy for him because he's starting to love to look at... himself! Mirrors are becoming a fast favorite.
- He loves to wiggle. And always on the changing table.
- Definitely hasn't stopped sticking his tongue out. :P





No comments:
Post a Comment