It was a (sadly) hot Sunday afternoon following church, but we managed to make the best of it. For better or worse, I felt very pregnant that day and my family willingly made this a quick and efficient trip to gather our apples and continue on our merry way.
The tractor ride is always fun!
Yes, an actual picture with my husband!!
We planned and packed for whiny 3 year old. He said he would walk. Riiiiight.
Yep, another picture with me in it. I know, surprising!! I always tend to forget!!
My weird child and his strange apple eating. The rest of the tractor riders were pretty impressed.
Needless to say, we got our yummy apples, a few miscellaneous items from the store (like my coveted strawberry rhubarb pie--still frozen so I can choose when I want to cook it) and got on back home at a good hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment